Pool Builders Florida services
Most noteworthy the services that Pool Builders Florida can offer to their havea guarantee effective long-term functionality because we are very careful in the design and Pool Construction even more in Pool Remodeling
Due to its commintment and function the construction of a swimming pool requires construction techniques and specific products whose main function is to support the loads and movements while maintaining its total tightness. For this reason at Pool Builders Florida we are very careful in the design and construction of your oasis. even more, we guarantee effective long-term functionality because we are very careful in the design and construction of your oasis.
Pool Construction Phases
1. Assessment phase. First of all, we carried out a physical inspection of the land to gather essential information to choose the area in which the pool will be built. The natural conditions of the place, the hours of exposure to sunlight, the access of future bathers are some of the aspects we take into account, as well as the number of potential users, their age and the sporting needs of bathers, to guide the owner when choosing the ideal shape of your pool.
2. Layout and excavation and level phases. Once approved the size and shape of the pool we started to layout the pool spray painting the ground work to start the excavation process.
3. Plumbing and electrical. Until the pool shell has been assembled we will install the entire piping system for both the filling and filtration of water, as well as the piping for the emptying process. Also we install the necessary electrical system for the lights, filling and emptying pumps, filter and pool heaters.
4. Tile & Coping Stage. The cover around your pool helps to create the atmosphere you are looking for, in fact it is as important as the construction of the basin. We have a big selection of different tiles for you to choose from. No matter what colors, textures and materials are being used for the project, we will have something to fit your taste.
Remodeling swimming pools is an innovative, characteristic and very creative process. For those people who have the luxury of having this beautiful and pleasant architecture, at Pool Builders Florida we have all the necessary resources so that the repair or renovation of your pool is a technical, aesthetic and functional success.
Pool Builders Florida offers complete pool remodeling services in Miami Dade and Borward County. We renovate your pool even more, your patio to improve its appearance and increase the value of your home. As a result of the specialization and experience that we have acquired over the years we carry out each improvement and reconstruction work with the guarantee that your pool is a technical, aesthetic and functional success.
Over the years your pool have been exposure to the elements and various chemicals that have eaten away at a pool’s surface, therefore you see hollow spots, chipping, or cracking. These means that the swimming pool waterproof membrane over the porous concrete pool shell has been compromised.
When this happened, pool owners know that the problem will get worse if they don’t address it right away. So, this is the time to consider a pool resurfacing, wish basically involves chipping out the damaged material, applying a new finish.
1. Pool Plaster. Generally, new gunite pools are coated with pool plaster, which is cement mixed with marble sand or limestone. It is the least-expensive option for pool surfacing and typically lasts around 7 years.
2. Pebble Finishes. Pebble finishes is in fact a mix of plaster with cement blended. The addition of aggregate makes these more durable and stain-resistant than plaster alone. Pebble finishes can be somewhat rough and costs twice as much as plaster, however is that they often last over 12 years.
3. Fiberglass. The prefabricated swimming pools made with fiberglass should be resurfaced with fiberglass, which is a polymer that is complemented by a polyester resinwish. If you have a fiberglass pool at home, this is the best alternative to resurfacing it.
4. Diamond Brite.Is made with a combination of natural quartz aggregate, polymer modified cement and non-fading Diamond Quartz in a stunning variety of colors. Is unaffected by the harshest pool chemicals and resists permanent staining, Besides, the colorquartz accent colors won't rust, rub off or fade like other colored aggregate because the pigment is ceramically bonded to the quartz aggregate. When resurfacing your swimming pool with Diamond Brite you certainly get a beautiful yet durable pool finish and a slip-resistant surface.